I'm Roxy. Here's what you need to know about me:
- I love to laugh and have a silly, yet somewhat dry sense of humour.
- I am a big kid at heart which is why I love being a nanny.
- I am really close to my family, who mean the world to me.
- I enjoy doing anything creative; be it writing, drawing, painting, sculpting, making things on a loom (shhh) or making up games to play on long journeys.
- I can also be mature when I want (/need) to, and have an 'if it's broken, fix it' attitude towards life.
- I am happiest when doing something cultural (it's why I could never leave London).
- I am a sensitive soul who loves to love.
- I can't dance, but I like to try.
|Home Location||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Height||5.9" (175 cm)|
Artistic Loving Practical Romantic Sensitive
Someone funny, sensitive, eccentric (preferably) and who likes going out and doing different things.
Friendship Relationship Casual Other Activities
|Aged between||22 - 32|
|Diet||I eat everything|
Arts and Crafts Board Games Cooking Dining Out Drawing Movies Music Painting Photography Reading Travelling Writing
Dance Drum and Bass Electronic Grunge Hip Hop Indie Pop Reggae RnB Rock Soul
Aerobics Ice Skating Jogging Running Swimming