Rita

@New-Britain-Rita is a 32 year old Lesbian Female from New Britain, Connecticut, United States of America. She is looking for Chat, Friendship, Casual, Other Activities, Travel Partner, Workout Partner and Group Casual.

6 Photos

Locked Photo

This photograph is locked, you can request access to this profiles locked photographs below.

Introduction

Story of my life-insert foot in mouth. I don't know a lot about a lot of things rather a little about a lot of mostly insignificant things. I'm not always smart, my jokes aren't always funny, and I'm pretty absent-minded so I make a lot of stupid little mistakes that may drive you crazy but I always have the best intentions. I have a big clumsy heart and it's been tripped, tricked, and torn to bits. I may come off quirky and even awkward, just know I have dark bruises and deep scars and if you care to look close enough you just might find the pearl from the dirt. I cant spell to save my life but I can talk my way out of it. I'm kinda loud and I talk a little much. I have two emotions, 98% of the time I'm super happy the other 2% is just sadness. I'm very affectionate and most of the time that just gets me hurt but I'm starting to figure out just what it is I want out of life and I want to find a wonderful woman who will be my best friend and my whole world for the rest of my life.

About

General details

Age 32
Sex Female
Sexuality Lesbian
Relationship Dating someone special
Ethnic Origins White
Home Location New Britain, Connecticut, United States of America

Appearance

Body Shape Average
Height 5.9" (174 cm)
Eye Color Brown
Hair Color
Tattoos
Piercings

Characteristics

Artistic Compulsive Flamboyant Flexible Flirtatious High Energy Loving Low Maintenance Open Minded Outgoing Romantic Self Confident Sensitive Spiritual Spontaneous Talkative Unconventional

Looking for

A woman I can connect with on every level, to chill with, to cuddle with, to play with ;-) I need a woman's touch, BAD

Desired Activities

Chat Friendship Casual Other Activities Travel Partner Workout Partner Group Casual

Requirements

Interested in Women
Aged between 21 - 36

Lifestyle

Lifestyle details

Lives With Partner
Faith Spiritual
Has Children None
Wants Children Not Sure
Education
Occupation Sales
Income Bracket Minimum Wage
Political Interests Non-conformist
Drinks Socially
Diet I eat everything
Smokes Never
Drugs Socially

General interests

Arts and Crafts Board Games Camping Cars Comics Cooking Drawing Fishing Hiking Movies Music Painting Photography Strategy Games Video Games

Music interests

Ambient Blues Classical Dance Drum and Bass Electronic Indie Jazz Pop Reggae Rock Soul Techno

Sports interests

American Football Bowling Gym Hiking Hockey Horse Riding Rock Climbing Swimming Tennis Volleyball Walking Water Sports Yoga

6 Friends

Stacey

Parkville, Hartford

26

betty thomas

New London, New London

44

Carina

Oneida, Madison

25

Gina V

Manchester, Hartford

32

Evee

Ludlow, Hampden

29

krystin

Central Waterford, New London

36